Participate and stay informed on key CCMTA activities
The Associates Program is designed to achieve better cooperation and consultation with CCMTA stakeholders.
CCMTA Associates, include national and provincial/territorial associations, individual companies, law enforcement, health and safety organizations, government departments and educational organizations from Canada and the United States.
Why Become an Associate?
- Stay informed in policy development on critical road safety issues
- Maintain awareness and stay informed on key CCMTA activities as they develop
- Stay informed on both current and new CCMTA programs
- Have the opportunity to market products and services to CCMTA members
- Be part of the priority mail list in order to receive the CCMTA E-newsletters
- Timely access to CCMTA record of decisions which saves time and cost of travel to meetings
Who Should Join?
- Companies who wish to market products and services to CCMTA members and take advantage of early receipt of information.
- Organizations who would like to exhibit with CCMTA.
- Provincial/territorial and national organizations and associations with a vested interest in transportation related issues.
- Other government bodies and departments which are interested in laws and regulations governing:
- the transportation of passengers and goods
- the licensing of drivers and vehicles
- the registration, licensing and mechanical fitness of motor vehicles
- highway safety practices and procedures, programs and research
- commercial transportation enforcement.
Annual nominal fee of $475 (2017 rate)
The Associates program is designed for those organizations who wish to be kept informed on key CCMTA activities and receive the following:
- Notices of meetings
CCMTA produces a formal "Notice of Meeting" approximately 8 weeks prior to a meeting, detailing the location, time, dates and a tentative agenda
- Records of decisions
The records of decisions are the official documents produced from each program committee meeting documenting the task force and project group reports, committee recommendations and related actions.
- Business Intelligence
CCMTA is frequently the depository for key information relating to current road safety related programs and projects
Other benefits include:
- Discounts on registration to the CCMTA Annual Meeting. A unique event which brings together key individuals from government and industry in the field of motor transport administration and regulation in Canada. Associates receive a 15% discount on registration fees for all delegates from their organization, as well as a 35% discount on exhibition fees.
Organizations from Canada and the U.S. have become CCMTA Associates, representing national and provincial associations, individual companies, law enforcement, health and safety organizations, government departments and educational organizations.
View our associates directory
Should you have any questions please call (613) 736-1003 or contact Martin Rochon.
If you wish to apply by fax, please print out the application form.